100 Days of Holiday Inspiration-Halloween Party Favors-70 Days & Counting

I told my husband I wanted to throw the kids a Halloween party this year.  His response: "Are you crazy??"  Well dear, yes, but that is way besides the point!

I don't know why but I love party planning.  Even though when it gets down to "the day" I may be overly stressed and things will be chaotic, I still love it.  I am high strung, I realize that and embrace it.  I don't like to sit around and wait for things to happen: I make them happen.  And I can do this in a very affordable way.

Here are some links to a few great Halloween party favors I wanted to share with you today.

Jack-o'-Lantern Party Favors Jack-o'-lantern Party Favors by Martha Stewart


  Pumpkin Treat Bags also by Martha Stewart


  Witch's Broom Treat Bags by Martha Stewart. (Yes, I'm a HUGE fan.)


Laughing Jack Cups Craft Laughing Jack Cups at Free Kids Crafts


  Halloween Treat Cone (HGTV).  This would be great for any occasion, just switch up your card stock!


These are just a few of my personal favorites, although I have not been able to make any just yet.  I'm hoping to get brave enough to throw that Halloween party, but we'll see.

Do you plan or attend a Halloween party each year?  What are some of your favorite party favors?  Please leave a comment with your ideas, I would love to try them out and even post a blog on each one.  Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will hop on over for a visit.

Until next time...
G'nite!
Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning