100 Days of Holidays-Mirror Ornaments-18 Days & Counting

How many of you had your trees up before Thanksgiving?  Any of you still waiting to put up your tree?  If so, this is an idea you should try.

From my favorite time killer, Pinterest, I found these nifty little mirror ornaments.  You hand them on the tree before adding the lights and ornaments and they become reflectors of the lights, and are supposed to double your light effect. 

Supplies:
Craft mirrors (mine were about 1" but you may want slightly larger ones
Ribbon or twine
Hot glue

 
Take 2 matching mirror pieces, put hot glue and a piece of ribbon on one...

 
add a little more hot glue and add the matching mirror to sandwich in the ribbon.

 
Now add to your tree and that's it!


Again, I wish I would have used larger mirrors, but these worked pretty good.  I just had to be careful not to burn my fingers!

Do you have any tricks to making your tree look fuller?  I would love to hear your ideas, and feel free to add a link to your own blog so I can stop by!

Until next time...
Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning