- Buy the Elf on the Shelf & Book, find unique places for it all season. DONE!
- Have all shopping done by December 1st. NOT BY THE 1ST BUT BY THE 14TH
- Make/Sell 10 Christmas outfits FINISHING #10 RIGHT NOW!
- Go to McAdenville to see the Christmas lights. DONE!
- Finally WALK through McAdenville instead of just drive thru it. BOO-TOO COLD
- Make a gingerbread house with the kids. THIS COMING WEEKEND
- Read 1 Christmas book with the kids every night. PARENT OF THE YEAR-NOT!
- Watch as many Christmas shows and movies as possible. TV STAYS ON ABC FAMILY!!
- Have Christmas Photos made early. HAHA-ON THE 18TH!
- Get Christmas cards mailed by 2nd week December. ON THE 19TH
- Go see Christmas House in Kings Mountain more than once. ONCE SO FAR, BUT WE GOT TO WALK AROUND IT THIS TIME!
- Find new places to see Christmas lights. NOT YET
- Have a Christmas get-together. DONE & 1 MORE!
- Add 1 thing to outdoor decorations. WINDOW LIGHTS
- Finish painting bedroom. YES BUT IT WAS A DISASTER
- Get fish tank to bedroom before setting up Christmas decorations. YES YES YES!
- Have shopping list ready by Black Friday. YES
- Do all Black Friday shopping online. NOT THAT LUCKY THIS YEAR
- Bake with the kids to make gifts for the neighbors. THAT'S THE PLAN FOR THIS WEEKEND
- Donate coats to a women/men's shelter. NO BUT WE DID DONATE A BICYCLE TO A CHILD WHO LOST EVERYTHING IN A HOUSE FIRE
- Have at least 6 dresses made to try and sell at consignment shop. NO-JUST HAIR BOWS & NECKLACES
- Have a booth at a craft fair. YES AND SUCCESS!
- Put away sewing machine by December 8th. THE 16TH
- Make something for my son to wear this year. NOT LOOKING GOOD.
How about your Bucket List, how is it coming? I am working on a New Years Bucket List that I will post after Christmas. No resolutions, just a "list". Are you making resolutions or a Bucket List for the upcoming year?
Until next time...
Amy~The Dixie Diva