100 Days of Holiday Inspiration-Christmas Music-48 Days & Counting

I can't stand it this year.  I just don't want to wait any longer to hear my Christmas music!!  Every year I try so hard to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to start playing my music.  Mainly because Thanksgiving gets over looked so much, I hate to feel like I am skipping over it.  For some reason though this year I just can't wait any longer!

All my normal radio stations for Christmas music have usually started up by now, but all 3 are still playing the day to day music.  Seriously!?  You're killing me dj's.

So I got "smart" and grabbed my smart phone and went to the app store.  If you have any kind of smart phone or tablet, you can do the same.  I just typed in Christmas Music into the search bar and found a great app, simply called "Christmas Radio".  Once I downloaded and opened it, up popped a list of hundreds of stations.  Yay me! (Doing my happy dance.)

Maybe it's all the depressing posts and arguments people are scribbling all over facebook about the election.  Maybe it's the kid in me desperately trying to escape.  But I NEED my Christmas music.  I swear I could listen to it all year long!

I have held out on the decorations though.  They are stacked in boxes here in my office staring me down on a daily basis, but I will refrain until the day after Thanksgiving to put them up.  Besides, remember my bucket list?  I want that fish tank outta my living room first!!

Also, if you want to see what Christmas movies and shows will be on, check out ABC Family and they have the lists there!  No calendar printout yet, but a detailed list of dates and times.  I started going through it and marking the ones we don't want to miss. 

I'm so ready to get this holiday started!!  Oh! I also have my shopping list ALMOST completed.  Not purchased, but a list at least.  Yay me! (in my best London Tipton voice.)

So what about you?  Are you feeling the Christmas fever yet?  Started shopping?  Desperately searching for music like me?  I'd love to hear from you and how you are getting ready for this glorious holiday!

Until next time...
Amy~The Dixie Diva

 "Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness." Psalm 30:4
Today I am thankful for my "little" sister, who may be younger, but is definitely taller than me!  There may be 10 years between us but we are still so close and can talk about anything.  I am thankful that she has a great husband and a beautiful daughter that was born on my son's birthday!  I love you Kelly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning