100 Days of Holiday Inspiration-Be Thankful-54 Days & Counting

What happened here?  I just started this series last week didn't I?  Wow, what happened to October!?!

Today is November the 1st and I have a challenge for all of you: Be Thankful.
Name one thing every day you are thankful for.  Put it on your Facebook page, "Pin" it, Blog it or put up a poster board on your kitchen wall and write the things you are thankful for there.  Have everyone in your family join in by sharing what they are thankful for as well.  Truly this is something we should do every day of the year, but at least in the days leading up to Thanksgiving-before we get sucked in to that vacuum cleaner of holiday shopping-just be thankful.

My heart and prayers go out to all those affected by Hurricane Sandy's wrath on the East Coast.  Here in North Carolina we just got heavy wind for several days, so I know we were very fortunate.  For those affected please know that we are all praying for you.

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever."  Psalm 107:1

Today I am most thankful for a gracious, loving and forgiving God, and for sending his son to live and die for me, and for you.  No matter how bad things get, I know that He is there and watching over me.  He will never put more on me than He knows I can handle.  I am thankful to know Him and be saved by Him.

What are you thankful for today?

Until next time...
Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning