New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!

Rarely do I get swept away into the "New Years Resolutions" that every one sets, but this year is different.  Trust me, there are always things I want to change each year.  I've just never took the time to make a list and concentrate on it.  So I'll give it a shot :-)
Here is a general idea of what I would like to see happen this year:

1-Read Bible daily
2-Pray more
3-More Family Time
4-Date night with hubby at least once a month
5-Laundry-at least one load a day and maybe I won't get behind!!
6-Blog: I've just recently started this adventure and would love to learn more
7-Journal about all sewing I do this year
8-Couponing-get back at it
9-Excercise at least twice a week
10-Work on website
11-Take better care of ME
12-Organize
13-De-clutter
14-Cleaning-get a schedule and stick to it
15-New business ideas
16-Get my Etsy page better designed
17-Spend a little more time scrapbooking

I think that's enough for now!  We'll see how it goes and I'll post any updates along the way.  What are your biggest resolutions this year?  Or do you skip the bandwagon like I normally do?
G'nite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning