New Years Resolutions Update

I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year and that you are sticking to your resolutions!  I've been working consistently at mine, but it appears that some of my resolutions are in conflict with each other.
Blog and Organize
You would laugh at the number of calendars I use, but it works for me.  I'm a little it OCD, so there's my excuse.  One of my calendars has general daily goals that I want to accomplish, and blogging is on that list three times a week.  Instead, I have tried to stay off the computer once I get off of work so I can get other things accomplished on my list.  Hence my problem.
So far I have been able to get a good bit of organization accomplished.  For Christmas I received some new storage bins for my ribbon and a new craft table and chair.  I was able to get all that set up and organize my ribbons, fabric and more.  Next, I organized my kitchen cabinets and a shelf in my laundry room that had been bugging me for some time.  I was also able to keep up with the house work and some laundry, all in the first week.
Baby Steps.
Last week, I started making Valentine's and Winter hairbows to update my etsy, website and Facebook pages.  I made 22 bows, photographed them and got them downloaded.  However, my housework suffered.  Another conflict.
I spent all day Saturday getting the house cleaned and ALL the laundry caught up.  Sunday I went to a couponing class and I am getting back in to the swing of saving on my groceries.  I have also updated my blog, and other internet interests.
But how do I make everything work together?  Where is that happy medium to make everything in my little world flow like a peaceful river should?  It seems to get ahead or on top of one thing, something else suffers and I spend more time getting caught up.  I think I need to rework the daily goals list!!
I promise there will be more crafts soon, but for now, how are your New Years Resolutions going?  Any suggestions on my dilemas?  I will keep you all updated as I grow in this process.
G'nite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning