100 Days of Holidays: Day 2 DIY halloween decorations + treats





These are some super cute craft and snack ideas.  For the first one, I have used medical gauze before as well.  And the cupcakes?  Love them!  I just want to know, where do you find those little sugar knife toppers?



Until next time,



Amy~The Dixie Diva


(This is not my video, just a cute video I found on YouTube.  Please give credit where credit is due.  I would love to hear your feedback, as to whether or not you've tried any of these, or if you want to keep seeing posts like this.  But most importantly, if you like the video then please give the YouTube video creator a thumbs up and leave them a comment.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning