100 Days of Holidays 2016

It's hard to believe that it's that time of year again!  100 Days of Holidays begins today and I am so excited!  Well, at least I'm trying to be.  It's hard to get in the Fall spirit, when you still need tank tops and flip flops every day.  Here in the South, the forecasts keep telling us that we will have a "warmer than average" fall.  It's been this way for several years now, so I'm wondering when they will actually increase that average.  Ugh.

Anyway! We are going to try and bring on the hoodie wearing, hot cocoa making, bonfire mood one way or another.  I'm going to be sharing with you some of my favorite links, blogs, DIY finds and everything else that goes with these 100 days of Holidays.  Time to lighten our spirits from all the negativity out there and get lost in some holiday fun finds. My first post for the countdown will follow this one.

Until next time,

Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning