100 Days of Holidays: Day 1: DIY Halloween Snack Ideas! (No Cook, Quick & Easy)





To start off our holiday countdown, I thought I would share this cute video I just found on YouTube.  These are four great treats that require no baking.  The only pre-prep required in one is to make jello, and another you melt white chocolate.  Simple, quick and easy.  These would be perfect for a Halloween party.



I love Halloween.  Possibly more than Christmas?  My friend's and family would scream "YES" to answer that question, but I really do love Christmas time as well.  Especially seeing the light decorations and listening to Christmas music.  It's so calming.



Okay that's it for now.  Short, sweet and to the point.



Until next time,



Amy~The Dixie Diva



(This is not my video, just a cute video I found on YouTube.  Please give credit where credit is due.  I would love to hear your feedback, as to whether or not you've tried any of these, or if you want to keep seeing posts like this.  But most importantly, if you like the video then please give the YouTube video creator a thumbs up and leave them a comment.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning