What Happened to January?

I started out the new year with great intentions.  I have  a new blog journal with tons of subjects, a file full of photos on the pc, and a series on getting organized planned.

So what happened?

That thing called life.

My huband's grandfather had what they believe was a stroke on the 4th.  On the 8th they called in the family....which was also my husband's birthday.  His Paw Paw didn't pass that day though, but did on the 10th.  Saturday the 12th was the receiving of friends and a beautiful military funeral.  Paw Paw was a wonerful man that we all loved and is missed so much already.

Late Sunday night, about 11:30, my 7 year old wakes us up.  Stomach flu.  Worst I think I have ever seen.  Then she goes back to school on Wednesday and I take her 4 year old brother the doctor.  Strep infection.  At 5am Thursday, the stomach flu gets him.

Now I'm not feeling so well.  We can't seem to catch a break.

Hopefully next week I can get back in the grove of things.  I have a series planned for getting organized and details and the how to's of planning a Willy Wonka birthday party.

Until then, please keep my family in your prayers.

Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning