Manic Monday and Free Blog Design

I'm still here!  It's been a hectic couple of weeks and I fell of the blogger wagon.  I know I'm not the only one, some of my favorite blogger moms have been MIA as well!

This past week got away from me in a hurry.  I had two complete custom orders to make and I've been consumed with working on my graphics (notice the new design?).  I was able to get free backgrounds and banners from The Cutest Blog on the Block.  They have some really nice graphics, backgrounds, and buttons that are very easy to use.

I also wanted to update my Etsy shop and unfortunately have not been able to locate any free graphics.  I have found numerous people who will create designs for you, but it can get a little pricey if you do everything at once.  I chose to break mine down a little at a time.  I really can't decide on my own personal logo yet so I honestly hated to invest much in to it.  Then I found G3Graphics on Etsy.  She has a bunch of different pre-made designs that are really pretty.  For now, I purchased a small set (only $8) for my Etsy avatar, store banner and reserved graphic.  She added my store name and tagline to them and they are fantastic.

Just a little catch up today on my crazy life but I plan to be back full swing asap!  What can I say, it's that thing called life!

Stop by my Etsy Shop and let me know what you think about the new graphics.  Also, if you are looking for graphics with your own design, check out 1129 or Adorable Me on Facebook.  Both of these I have seen rave reviews on.

To come later this week will be a Pinterest fail and a craft fail that hopefully you will laugh with me about, another pattern designer review and an easy nightgown tutorial.  I am also working on an updated bag design for Mother's Day gifts.  What are you working on this week?

Until tomorrow...

G'nite!

Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning