Organized Home: Spring Cleaning

This week we welcome spring!  Depending on where you live, that may sound like a joke.  We had spring like weather this weekend, but this week we will drop back to freezing temps at night, and not much better during the day.  I think spring did a little too much springing forward last weekend.  😏

However, our spring break is coming up soon and what better time to do some spring cleaning?  For those of you that do not get a "spring break", have no fear: I have a plan for you as well. 

Trying to make that spring cleaning list can seem so endless that you don't know where to begin, or if you even want to.  I always make a list that is unrealistic.  Like there is no way I can do everything possible on my list, and it just stays a list for months and months, until I finally give up and throw it away.

Not this year.

I have decided to simplify my list.  Well, simplify it after I have made that big, long, never-going-to-get-it-all-done-list.  This is what I added to my Happy Planner to keep track of what I want to do:



I wrote down each room of the house I intend to work on, then added these super cute stickers from The Happy Planner, which I purchased at Michael's. Each list has the option for up to five items.  That's it.  I'm going to pick the 5 most crucial things about each of these rooms I want to tackle.  Reasonable. I hope.

10 places in and out of the house. 10 days we will be home on Spring Break.  1 room a day.

Now, spring cleaning does not have to take place over these 10 days.  In fact, spring cleaning can happen over the entire course of the season.  There are 12 weeks in spring.  You can take your simplified list and tackle one room a day, leaving plenty of down time in between weeks when you need it.

So there you have it.  My simplified spring cleaning plan.  I'll post an update after our spring break is over, showing my condensed list and accomplishments.

Until next time,

Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

  1. I want to use this opportunity to appreciate Dr Ekpen for the good work that his doing around the world, many of you must have ahead of him and what his doing. The reason why I'm appreciating him on this site is because maybe someone out there is facing the same challenge and he/she don't know what to do next to fix the issue, Dr Ekpen is a great spell caster and friendly also, if you have problem in your relationship you can contact him right way and he will be clad to help you out. Contact him now via email at ekpentemple@gmail.com or on whatsaap +2347050270218.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did


























      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts