MISSION: ORGANIZATION

Happy New Year!!

I really cannot believe I have not posted since June of last year.  I took the summer to just enjoy time with my husband and kiddos, and then school started back (myself included) and time just got away from me.  Right now, two of my three are back in school and I have another week off before my classes begin.  So, I wanted to take time to share with you a mission that I am on: ORGANIZATION and DECLUTTERING.

I started following a site last year, but I never gave it a chance.  This year I am determined to do it.  It's about getting rid of the clutter in your home and organizing it all over the course of a year.  I know you may be thinking, A YEAR??  Seriously.  Think about it though.  Unless you have several days (or weeks) in a row that you can truly go through and clean out every area of your home at one time, what happens?  If you're like me, you get started and then have to get back to reality.  Everything just shifts from one place to another or goes into your storage building until you can finally have that great big yard sale.

Yeah.  Okay.

Keeping this short and sweet today, I'm going to share with you the link I am following along with.
Home Storage Solutions 101. Sign up for her daily email and she will give you a 15 minute mission per day to start your organization.  It's really an awesome set up and I'm so excited to start.  I'll post updates along the way and also some helpful tips to getting all the unwanted clutter out of your home for good.

January focuses on your kitchen first.  Truthfully, your kitchen is the heart of your home.  I just cannot rest at night until my kitchen and my living room are clutter free.  I just took pictures of all my cabinets and counters, and I am so embarrassed to post them.  In fact, I think I will wait and show you the before and after photos together.

Feel free to share your organizing and decluttering tips with everyone along the way.  I would love to see your ideas as well!

Until next time,

Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning