100 Days till Christmas, 72 Days till Thanksgiving, 45 Days till Halloween!

Let the countdowns begin!  I am so ready for a fun season this year.  Last year my pregnancy and complicated delivery slowed me down from doing quite as much, but now I'm ready to be back in the game!  Tomorrow I will be pulling out the Halloween décor and getting it set up.  It will be interesting this year, as my almost ten month old is in to EVERYTHING.  I may have to try that whole hanging a tree from the ceiling deal. ;-)

To get the season kicked off, here are a few of my favorite ideas, Pins, and links.

DIY Large Outside Halloween Spider

Turkey Cupcakes

Vintage Christmas

I also follow along with 100 Days to Christmas on Facebook, viewing and sharing with other readers some of our favorite ideas. (Website link here.)


Tomorrow I'll be posting about my month's worth of cooking in one day, including recipes.  A good start to the hectic and busy season ahead, is to get your dinner time routine simplified.  After some research, I decided to give it a try.  I can't wait to share the info with you!

After that, I will be sharing more holiday decorating, baking, gifting ideas for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Yay for the holidays!

Until next time,

Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning