19 Weeks Pregnant & Getting Ready for Halloween

I cannot believe it's been since May that I wrote anything.  We've just been extremely busy and consumed with the pregnancy.  However, I have finally gotten back in the swing of things with crafts and sewing.  Here's a quick glimpse at what I've been up to.



 
I reorganized my crafting/sewing station.  Not sure how much longer it will work though.  I have about a 10" opening to squeeze through and the bigger the belly gets, the harder that will be to manage.




Halloween dresses for sale on my Facebook page and Etsy shop.


Loopy Scarves now available in school colors too!

So I've been a busy little mama these past few months.  We've also been working on some home improvement ideas to get ready for our newest edition to arrive before Christmas.  I can't wait to get started making holiday outfits for my 8 year old daughter, 5 year old son and the new born baby girl when she gets here!

Oh, and we also started our very first garden this year.  We have more cucumbers than any 3 families could consume (we picked 49 today!!), plus 3 different kinds of squash.  Okra is trying to grow and unfortunately we've had so much rain that most of the tomato plants are not surviving.  But you learn as you go.



I've spent countless hours on Pinterest and researching making loft beds for our kids, along with finding a way to keep my office (for my day job) and make it a nursery all in one.  My head is about to explode with information and ideas.

I hope to have some tutorials soon and I'm hoping to do a new 100 days of holidays series, but time will tell.  I hope you all are enjoying your summer!

Until next time...

Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning