96 Days Until Halloween! Halloween and Harvest Mantles

Every year I decorate my mantle with a mix of fake and real pumpkins, spider web and other trinkets.  This year, I may have to do something a little different.  With a just crawling infant, I may have my hands full.  Right now, the front of the fireplace is where I keep her box of toys and things.  Not how I want it for the holidays.  So, in searching for new ways to express our Halloween spirit, I'll share with you some really cute and scary finds from Pinterest.







 
All of these can be found on my Pinterest page here, with links to their original sources.  I apologize if I am posting someone's photo that doesn't approve: please email me and I will remove asap.

Keep counting down to all the holidays with me and let me know what you'd like to see!

Until next time,

Amy~The Dixie Diva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning